Thursday 2 October 2008

Maisy Has 12 Weaves


Great news, Maisy has finally decided to be as neurotic at weaving as she is at everything else, she now has 12 consistant weaves!! PHEW - I must admit there were times when I never thought we would get there at all,, but patience has paid off. I feel my handling is getting better all the time although loads more training required, but Maisy is really starting to tune into my body language and not just take any draw she sees, the only problem with that is that if I am even slightly off line or give too much shoulder she's gone, which I'm sure is a good thing or it will be once i get it right. I only have one message for all you people who look at her and think "Mental head" watch out - she's coming.... lol. let's hope I'm with her - eh?.

No comments: