Wednesday 11 August 2010

First Grade 2 show Aaarrrgghh

So I've just read Jo's blog and have reminded myself that it's our first grade 2 show on Friday - we have entered the starters cup but I'm not too hopeful because we still haven't managed to sort out our contacts in competition so I've decided to just keep going as the agility part of it is our first competition of the weekend and I don't want to put her off for the Jumping part of it whic follows straight after. Maisy's jumping seems to be on form and I've been practicing her directional commands which are going really well.
Amy could do well if she can gain 2 clears - it isn't unobtainable so long as they both work the round instead of just having a jolly around the ring so fingers crossed for some exciting news on Monday.
Good luck to everyone competing this weekend - I can't wait

No comments: