Thursday 17 February 2011

On a lighter note

Thankfully the pack seem to have settled down after the loss of Dylan, it was quite a suprise to me as I had anticipated Ben being the worse affected, however he seems to be brighter than ever, probably because he doesn't feel the need to look out for his shaddow anymore, but Maisy who I'd never had thought would have batted an eyelid seemed very depressed for a few days, but seems to be back to her old self again now so hopefully we can look forward to the future.
Rupert's hip scores came back yesterday and are a very respectable 3:3, he has also started on full height this week, so far so good, only knocking the odd pole down on turns, and His weaves are almost there. I've been working hard on Maisy's weave entrances which seem to be great at home but for some reason go to pot at training, unfortunately both Jo and I have commitments for the next few weeks so our training sessions have stopped, she has reasured me that its all going well but I'm not so sure. Amy and Summer are really coming on, they have now started at Chippy at the same time as maisy and I but in a different class, This is proving to be very hard work for Amy, but by the end of each session she is seeing improvement in Summers concentration! she is such a monkey as she can focus 100% at a show. We have a fun show this Sunday so it will be nice to get the dogs into the competition environment without the pressure.

No comments: