Saturday 30 August 2008

Lichfield Obedience Show 30.08.08


Well after much trepidation I decided to have ago at the obedience today, we were drawn 3rd and due to slight navigation problems didn't arrive until 10 minutes before the show started! luckily Amy was on hand to sign me in and get our number sorted so I could concentrate on Maisy, I was determined I wasn't going to let her down today. She did a lovely heelworkround and just anticipated the recall slightly losing 2 marks, the judge was very complimentry and we only had stays to do later in the day. going into stays we were lying in 3rd. We cleared stays and ended up in joint 3rd with 3 dogs, the run off was a recall, Maisy's was very nice appart from aslightly crooked present,we ended up in 4th position, I wasover the moon.

No comments: