Tuesday 21 July 2009

Last Weekend


My sister Sara & I went to see Jools Holland at Rugby School on Friday night, it was an amazing show despite the rain, and a real treat as I had Saturday off without any competitions to attend. Sunday I was at Chipping Norton, I wasn't in the best frame of mind and came away with 1 nice jumping round gaining 5 faults at the weaves, the other two classes were a nightmare, at the time I felt it was Maisy's fault but after speaking to Jo and having had the time to really think about it my mood was to blame and I didn't really give Maisy any chance at all, another lesson learnt!! so I've decided to really try to get into the "Maisy" zone for this weekend and at least give her a chance to do her best.

On another note - I have been in partnership with Clare running the Brickyard Dog training club for the past few years, this Thursday will be my last training session with the club. Just to alay any rumours, Clare and I have enjoyed a very succesful few years, my decision to end the obedience section was mainly due to other life commitments, I want to give Amy, Summer and Maisy more of my time in the hope we can get the best out of each other and also my older daughter Claire who is currently at uni in Oxford and my husband Steve who is usually found on the golf course LOL a bit of my undivided attention. Publicly I would like to thank Clare for everything, and more importantly I would like to tell her to belive in herself and that we are all looking forward to watching Hardy's progress into the agility world, he is a little stunner.

No comments: