Monday 13 July 2009

Week Off

Well last week Steve and I travelled up to the Yorkshire Dales for a week away from it all, we had a really lovely time, Maisy made friends with the local ducks and enjoyed long walks over the Dales and daily swims in the river. Steve and I took the time to relax but after travelling 4 hours back on Friday it all seems like a world away now, we are already planning the next trip in September but next time we are planning to go to Buxton! This weekend I had Agility at Daventry on Saturday and the Bandits were racing on Sunday, Saturday wasn't too bad considering I had done no training all week, Maisy was listening but was a little lazy and we had a few Naughty poles here and there, Kathryn had an amazing day coming home with 2 trophies and an armful of rosettes, she and Jess are now in Grade 4.... and I heard today that Sandy and Henry also won into grade 2, my little pep talk must have worked!!

Yesterday the Bandits had a brilliant day, we must have beaten our personal best in nearly every race we ran, Kody has really started to look like he has the hunger for it now and did us proud, we came away with a brilliant 2nd place and a new PB of 19.33 seconds, this was with a green dog and room for improvement in those all important cross overs, I can certainly see a sub 19 second time coming soon.

No comments: