Wednesday 10 March 2010

Weigh In

So today Rupert had his final vaccination before he begins on his new adventure into the big hopefully not too bad world. I had him weighed and he is now 7.7kgs so he has managed to put on 2.3kgs in a fortnight! there is no doubt that he's going to be a very big boy. Summer is all spruced up and ready for the show ring, she will just have her final bath tonight and then it will be an early night in preparation for her Crufts debut tomorrow, I might even give Maisy and Dylan a quick flick over with a brush before Saturdays flyball. Amy and I have been finalising our shopping list which just seems to get longer and longer, especially as the new kennels are arriving on the 24th March, they are no good if I haven't got the run sorted out.. so I've got to look at astro turf and some kind of dog friendly mesh fencing pannels not to mention all the things I need for Rupert - I'm not sure 4 days will be enough! Right I'm off to charge up my camera batteries ready for 4 days of fun with my dogs and good friends, updates as soon as I can.

No comments: