Friday 22 October 2010

V V Vroom

Last weekend Amy & Summer attended a training fun day with Alistair Bray, Amy text me several times during the day to ask what had I done to her dog!?! I really have to run now to keep up with her... This just goes to prove that Summer is feeling fit and well and enjoying her life to the full. Amy will have to learn to watch her dog run the course from behind rather than along side her all the time, this will be an alien experience for them both after all the obedience training they have done, but it looks like Summer may have cracked it first!!
Maisy and I were at Chipping Norton last night, for some reason Maisy had her mad head on so together with my slow reactions it didn't turn out to be the best session I have had! but thats not to say i didn't enjoy it, it was just more difficult than before, however by the end of the hour she was back to very nice contacts!! PHEW.
This afternoon Steve and I are taking Maisy & Rupert away in the caravan for the weekend, we are heading off to Great Malvern so there will be plenty of crisp autmnal walks followed by plenty of alcohol to ward off any winter germs, unfortunately this does mean I'll miss training with Jo on Sunday but we have a great programme in place so I'm sure we can quickly catch up.

No comments: