Tuesday 7 December 2010

Minus 11!!!!

Friday night was Harry Potter night, Lucy and I had a lovely meal followed by the Film, it was really nice to have a night out. When we came out of the cinema we were greeted by heavy snow! driving home was quite worrying, no sooner had the car in front made a track in the snow it was covered over again! Amy was babysitting in the next village which you get to via a single track road with a steep incline so we waited for a stranded phone call, however it didn't come, she managed to drive safely home on her own. Saturday morning I was expecting to wake to a good covering of snow, but not at all, it must have warmed up during the night making way to a slushy mess!





It's been so hard to find the right time to do any training over the past few weeks, But luckily I managed to get over to Jo's on Sunday and the ground was actually quite good! We started training Rupert front and rear crosses, he is very sharp so it took a few attempts to get my body language just right but once we did he was a dream.





We worked on no vocal commands with Maisy, which means she has to be more aware of where I am, again this seemed to work really well, she hardly took a pole and really tightened up her turns, it also helps me out as I don't have to even think about what is left or right just clear body language, so all in all Sunday was a brilliant training day.



Videos posted lower down, as I'm having trouble posting vids at the mo!

No comments: