Tuesday 17 January 2012

Exciting year ahead


both Amy and I have now started our 2012 training, Amy with Joy Costello andboth of us with Jo Hyslop (and boy is that a workout!) but today I'm going to talk about my dogs and me.....
Rupert is looking fantastic in training, he is easily doing all the difficult exercises Jo sets for us, so on that note I am totally thrilled, he is exactly where he should be at the beginning of the season. However I'm very worried about my handling and whislt I am nearly spot on at the training field I know I'll let us down in the competition! my aim at the moment isn't a clear round but to feel pleased with MY performance at the end of the course - so this weekend I shall try to be better prepared before I step onto the start line, leave the nerves in the car and help my boy to do a good job. wether I achieve my goal is another matter, but I'll let you know.

No comments: