Tuesday 17 February 2009

Training

At last we managed to get to training last night, Maisy and I started off really well, Maisy is deffinitely listening much more and so long as i keep calm so does she. her weave entrances are great if they are early on in the course however if they are further on she becomes more and more excited and just tends to miss the first entrance and takes the 2nd, I think for this weekends comp I'll just use her name before giving the weave command to regain her full attention, I know it will lose time, but hopefully it will mean a clean entrance. Clare had also got us practicing front crosses, this is something I have been struggling with and have planned to spend much more time on, I can never get myself into the correct postion in time to give Maisy space to come over the jump! although it was frustrating, it was a valuable lesson and i will try to perfect it over the coming weeks.

Whilst we were away last weekend my eldest daughter Claire and her boyfriend Jamie decided to take Ben out for a walk in the snow, somehow they managed to end up at the training field and as you can see Ben couldn't believe his luck, he found the A Frame....

No comments: