Tuesday 24 February 2009

The Ultimate Pet Show

Last night at agility training a gentleman from the Dogs Trust paid us a visit, he had come to audition one of our members for The Ultimate Pet show at the NEC over the easter weekend. For some reason although I knew he was coming I had forgotten he was from the Dogs Trust which is where I found Maisy, As he was waiting for Ian to arrive I was talking to him and mentioned about Maisy, anyway she was having quite a good night, Clare has set up a challenging course and had us working on obstacle discrimination and front crosses, amongst other things, after I had finished my go the man asked me if Maisy and I would like to take part in the Ultimate Pet show as part of the Dogs trust Agility team, obviously I was delighted and agreed, so Maisy will be a star!! Also Ian and his lurcher Benji will be there so the Brickyard Dog training club will be represented by two members, although Ian is a little concerned that if Benji decides to do his usual lap of honor he might find dinner a bit early as there are all sorts of pets being demonstrated including rabbits!! lucky Benji!

No comments: