Wednesday 4 November 2009

Winter Warmers

The weather seems to have brightened up a bit today, I took Maisy & Dylan for a lovely walk first thing and decided to walk them accross the corn field which has been harvested but not plowed, they had a great time racing around getting very grubby, luckily the long grass along the verge on the way home cleaned them up enough to allow them back indoors. Jo & I are taking Maisy and Keisha to a training day with Dave Munnings on Friday, it's going to be an early start as we have to be at the venue by 9am and its about 2 1/2 hours away but I'm sure it will be worth the drive. lots more pictures and posts to follow, Amy keeps moaning I don't write much about her on here, so I will pull my finger out and get some of Summers video's loaded and take some more pictures so we can update on her progress too, although I can tell you Summer is a little monkey and thinks it's hilarious to hide at the top of the stairs waiting in ambush then she races in and out of Amy's room with her bottom tucked firmly in finally settling on her bed delivering very sloppy wet kisses until Amy wakes up - maybe I should video that!!! now theres a thought..

No comments: