Monday 14 December 2009

Rugby Christmas Agility Show

On Friday night it was my works Christmas Party, I had said I wouldn't drink too much but unfortunately my head had other ideas so Amy drove to the show on Saturday morning with me a little worse for wear in the passenger seat. We were helping at this show and it was a good job that I had to focus my mind on something but luckily Mary kept the tea coming throughout the day so I managed to survive. It was a 1-7 show and the jumping course at first site was a bit mad, however it ran really well with both dogs getting eliminated for taking the tunnel instead of the jump, both handler errors but Amy and I knew that and enjoyed the fact we managed the tricky bits well. Next was agility and I was thrilled with Maisy's contacts and weaves all executed from a distance with ease, I was over commanding as usual so we had a few poles and little Summer went clear, so after a long cold day we came home very happy again.

No comments: