Thursday 23 September 2010

Last Open Show of the year

Tomorrow Steve and I head off to Oswestry for Dashing dogs, this will be our last open show of the season, normally we head up north over the winter but I think this year we are just going to concentrate on winter training.
Maisy and I managed some training last night in the paddock, she really seems on form with her jumping sequences, and is back to fantastic contacts on our equipment, so the plan for this weekend is to try to get back some controll on the start and really mean my contact command in the ring, we only have one agility class on Saturday so at least I wont have contacts hanging over me all weekend.
I'm only taking Maisy & Rupert and I'm hoping to fine tune Ruperts Retrieve training as Amy has entered an obedience competition with him in November! I wouldn't say having to hold his dumbell without mouthing and come into a present is his favourite activity

No comments: