Monday 27 September 2010

Three Wishes

Above is a video of Gloria teaching Rupert how to play Boxer style! they had a brilliant weekend playing in the sunshine together.

Now for the results - Anne, Lucy and I had 3 wshes over the weekend, Lucy wanted a clear round in agility, and on her first run of the weekend Milly gave her what she wanted, just from watching it I could tell it was a great round and not only did she go clear but she won the grade 1 making her Grade 2 in her first season. My wish was obviously to get my final jumping win and after a slight shoe issue Maisy did me proud running an amazing combined jumping class and winning with over 2 secondes to spare. But I have to say the third wish was my favourite, Ann and Gloria had, had a brilliant day on Saturday, Gloria was running into her weaves every time and belting around the jumping sequences, at our Saturday night celebrations Ann declared she would love to get a trophy and Gloria didn't let her down, on Sunday morning in the combined 1-2 Agility she had an amazing clear round finishing in 3rd place and getting that trophy.

We had an amazing weekend, not only because we all took home a trophy but because we all had an absolute ball, thanks girls for such a lovely last show.

I am so pleased to be ending the season in grade 3 and can't wait now to start our winter training with Maisy and Rupert. I know Lucy managed to capture Maisy's clear round so I'll publish it as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Katie McManigan said...

Well done, a great way to finish!