Monday 18 February 2013

Pupdate

So Brucie arrived with us on Saturday morning at 7 weeks old.  He seemed to know us when we went to collect him and has just settled right in, he has slept well at night and is just so scrummy, some very exciting times ahead.

Rupert had a great training session again on Thursday, I'm really enjoying training at Chippy, everyone is so helpful and I'm really using it to push my boundaries, trying things I might not do normally, and Rupert is stepping up at each request.

Yesterday I judged the jumping at the Barn so was able to run Rupert in the agility and the steeplechase, I'm pleased to say we only had 1 pole in the agility  and although we had a couple more in the steeplechase I had wanted to try to turn rupert away from me before an offside in! probably sounds easy but at the speed he was aproaching the turn it would normally of meant me panicking and him taking the pole, however it was a great success not only did I que in time, he executed a fab tight wing wrap away from me without taking the pole so that was my goal complete. after that I judged 3 jumping classes, my courses seemed to go down well and appart from 1 man getting his little collie caught up in the weaves it was a pleasure to judge.

Later in the week i'll get some brucie pics, he is just the cutest thing i've ever seen.....

No comments: