Friday 1 February 2013

Training

This winter has been a bit difficult on the training front, we've only managed to get to Jo's twice due to weather and other commitments so I decided to get back into the indoor training with Chippy Club.  Unfortunately due to the location of their school we have had to miss two weeks so I wasn't sure how Rupert would be, his first week although he ran brilliantly he was so hyped up waiting his turn it means I can only concentrate on him and nothing else, but last night was different, he was still hyper but no where near as bad and again he ran really nicely, we negotiated some tricky courses with apparent ease and had some lovely comments from our trainer Sarah.

Tomorrow I have a mamouth training session at our paddock with 2 classes and 3    1;1's  so I'll try to get Rupes out for a few minutes here and there, or we might just settle for a nice run accross the fields later on.

Amy and I are off to see Brucie again on Sunday, he'll be 5 weeks old so a lovely age to play and engage with.

No comments: