Tuesday 17 March 2009

Busy Weekend Ahead

This weekend we have a fun packed schedule - on Saturday we have a flyball competition in Sheffield, this will be Kody's first run for the Bandits, he is more than ready to rise to the challenge, lets hope Paul is up for it too!! Unfortunately Alice is unable to come but she has very kindly allowed me to take Smartie so that Maisy can sit out of a few races so as not to overstretch her before her agility competition on Sunday. It seems ages since our last Flyball show and we always really enjoy them, this week we have decided to introduce Kody into the team and try out a few different running orders which should hopefully stand us in good stead for the rest of the season. Sunday Amy and I have all 3 dogs entered again, although Dylan is only entered in one jumping class, i have been practicing his contacts but he is away with the fairies most of the time at a comp! Maisy and Summer are entered in 3 classes each, this weekend we are joined by Ellen & Hamish who now seem to have cracked their contacts making them very exciting to watch and Clare and Charlie, I think this weekend will be their first in grade 2. I would like to get a clear!! I keep saying that but it feels closer than ever especially as training at home is really beginning to pay off. Steve has finished my jumps so I need to get on and paint them, I have also enquired about a friend of ours who has said he will make me a see saw, obviously they will all be in "Flamingo Pink" I will take my camera this weekend so we can capture the proceedings, hopefully Hamish will get beautiful contacts!

No comments: