Saturday 28 March 2009

Another Busy weekend

Yesterday Amy and I went to the Midlands Border Collie club Utility Day, Sheila had asked me to train some flyball. The weather was cold and we had a couple of hails storms but all the dogs that took part worked really well and most passed that section without too much trouble. Summer & Amy had a go at sheep herding, Amy was brilliant, and managed to herd them all up sucessfully, however Summer said "I'm not allowed to chase sheep so i'm not looking!! some sheepdog she is LOL once again, it's a very good job she's cute. Today was my final weekend obedience training, which means it is now really the competition season!! when I got home I prepared the caravan for next weekend and took Maisy for some agility training, it was her best yet, she was really working away from me and listening, I kept having troube with the last weave and I just couldn't get her to take it! then I realised I had managed to set up 9 weaves which just threw her as she wasn't coming out where she should do... clever girl. Below is a video of Amy and Summer at last weeks comp, as you can see she starts of really well, both Amy and I have watched it back lots and agree she is a star in the making.

video of amy and summer agility

No comments: