Sunday 19 April 2009

Late nights and Early starts


Last night both Amy and I were out,I was standing in as babsitter while Amy hit the town with friends, I was home by 2am so with only 4 hours of sleep to get in I wasn't amused by Stephens loud snoring!! Amy apparantly was back by 3am!! we were on the road by 7am and first thing was to get a nice greasy sausage and egg bap to get us motivated for the day ahead. I had 3 classes today, Team dash with Maisy, Amy & Dylan, Claire & Charlie and Jo with Ronny, a jumping and an agility class. All in all I was thrilled, today for the first time I feel I am taking control and Maisy is following my lead rather than the other way round. She was working away from me and didn't have any poles down in the dash, so it was a great day. Dylan and Amy worked a super jumping round going clear and coming 22nd ot of over 220 dogs and had another clear in the dash. Summer was a little angel, she had a truely lovely time playing with Zippy and worked a very pleasing agility round and wasn't too shabby in the dash with the boxers and Kody. everyone else went home tired after another good da with their dogs. Clare left early as she collects her new GSD puppy today, she has named him Hardy, hopefully I'll have some pictures of him next weekend to share.

No comments: