Saturday 18 April 2009

Newbury Agility

This weekend Amy and I are at Newbury showground, we have decided not to camp as it is only about 50 minutes drive. This morning we collected Ellen and Hamish on the way and met up with the usual gang at the show. Today all 3 of my classes were 1st in the ring meaning it would be an early finish. First was pairs jumping wich we had Maisy and Dylan in, Maisy went first and had a lovely round with just a few poles down which I am still not counting!! and Dylan followed with a lovely clear, it was just a fun class but was nice to get out of the way. Dylan then did his jumping and was flying round but just took one pole leaving him with 5 faults. then Maisy had her agility and jumping, both of which I was really pleased with, I have started to feel much less paniced in the ring which I think is making a huge difference. Ellen had 5 faults in both Agility and Jumping which was unfortunate handler error!! but Hamish had a lovely time. everyone else seemed to have had a good day, with some clears and some mishaps (Anne need I say more!! lol) but best of all we were back home by 12 meaning I could get some chores done and Summer could have a practice ready for tomorrow, as you can see from the video she is really coming along nicely.

No comments: