Wednesday 24 June 2009

Summers Progress

This week Amy & Summer are on a course with Mary Ray, the week started off with a dinner for everyone cooked by Dave and an informal meet and greet. The week consists of Obedience in the mornings followed by agility in the afternoons. On Monday Summer was a little bit lethargic, probably due to having been at an agility show all weekend and the fireworks which woke them up the previous night, but yesterday and today Amy has reported she is back to her cheeky self and has been doing "lovely" retrieves and they just need to work on maintaining concentration throughout the heelwork, and they have both been enjoying their agility classes.
My Other daughter Claire flew off to Morocco at 4 this morning on a 3 week bus trip accross the country, she has already text me to say they arrived safely and it is scorching hot!! so hopefully a few pictures from Morocco to follow too.

The Bandits are racing at Daventry this Saturday and I am at Emdac in Melton Mowbray on Sunday subject to my ankle holding out, especially as Steve and I are going to a Ball on Saturday night... no dancing for me LOL

No comments: