Friday 25 September 2009

The Newnes


Today Clare and I are off to Oswestry, we have decided to camp off site, not only so we can have electric hook up but we find it a whole more relaxing atmosphere for the dogs. We should arrive mid afternoon which gives us plenty of time to set up camp and enjoy the peace and quiet before the weekends competition. I'm really looking forward to this show as there are practice rings, this way I can reinforce Maisy's contacts before we go in the ring, she has been brilliant in training but quite naughty in the ring so a little reminder won't go amiss. Amy is out partying with her YKC friends, they are off to Alton towers, I think Amy is only going to hold the bags!! but I'll update next week, lets hope there aren't too many naughty poles this weekend.

No comments: