Monday 14 September 2009

Wiccaweys Limit Show


I have been training my Niece Alice and her dog Smartie for the past few months, Smartie is Summers Brother. Wiccaweys had a small limit agility show not far away so we decided it would be a good opportunity to let Alice have her first go in the ring. Smartie and Alive were brilliant, only taking a couple of poles here and there and just a few mistakes which you would expect from a nervous first timer, all in all I was incerdibly proud of the two of them - Well done.



Amy had been to Coventry obedience show in the morning and had popped into the show Summer managed a cracking clear in the helta skelta, and she and Amy again looked like they were having a great time. I was a little distracted in the morning and didn't give Maisy my full attention resulting in a few silly handling errors, then in the afternoon we all missed walking the agility course which made me work that bit harder, but it paid off although a little messy in places we managed a clear and went on to win the class by 4 seconds!! Two shows two wins Woop Woop.. Yesterday they were running a fun dog show, so we took all 4 dogs for a fun day out, I had decided to take Summer in the obedience, she was working really nicely outside the ring but again my old obedience nerves kicked in and it all went to pot under the Judge!!! I came away remembering why I had given it all up!!! Amy and Ben came 2nd in the musical mats and Mum and willow gained a 3rd in the dog most like its owner!! they announced the obedience results during the afternoon classes and I didn't bother going into the ring but to my amazement we got 5th place!! Sara & Jess came 2nd and Anne & Crafty came 7th well done to you.



Another very worthy mention must go to Amy & Summer who were awarded Judges choice best junior handler in the Agility.. I'm very proud of you both.X

No comments: