Thursday 4 February 2010

New Beginnings

Summer's sister Folly gave birth to 7 gorgeous puppies on New years eve, most of whom were spoken for which is normally the case when Sheila has a litter, we were sent many pictures and one of the dog puppies stood out, now if I was to get another dog I have always said I would go for a different breed as I have felt I would find it difficult not to compare another Border Collie to Maisy, I thought I would probably have one from the next litter Ronny produced, but this was just not to be! Darian Snow Bear (Rupert) stole my heart from day one and with a LOT of persuasion Steve has agreed for him to come to live with us. So on Wednesday 17th February I will start my new beginning. Rupert is an unusual colour which is know as ee Red, or Lemon!! (which I don't like) there were 2 in this litter with the remaining 5 being either black & White or Tri's. Amy, Claire & I are going for a cuddle this evening so watch this space for updates and many more pictures.

No comments: