Friday 21 May 2010

This week has been fairly busy again, on Monday I got Ruperts optigen results back showing him clear for CEA, although I knew he would never contract the disease it was important to know if he was clear or a carrier for potential matings, and I am thrilled with the result, this means if he should prove to be a good enough example of the breed and his hip score is acceptable he will be able to stand at stud to approved bitches (approved by Sheila that is).

My eldest daughter Claire has finally finished her degree, it has been a hard 3 years for her and over the past few weeks she has been revising solidly, so it was really nice for her to get the exams over and done with, she can now enjoy the summer ready to begin her teaching course next year, starting with Amy's birthday party this weekend! she has organised a Disney themed night out, and has decided to go as Mini Mouse, I'm hoping it won't get too messy! but then again you are only 20 once.. so long as they tidy up after themselves!?!
Maisy and I are off on our own to BATS agility show on Saturday, we're still chasing that illusive jumping win, Maisy is on such good form at the moment and had a brilliant training session on Tuesday holding fabby contacts and really listening to my commands! fingers crossed I don't let her down again, not that she cares she thinks I'm brilliant just taking her to the show and letting her loose on the equipment is all the fun she needs.

No comments: