Monday 31 May 2010

Packington Update

On Sunday Amy and I were at Packington agility show, I had grade 1 jumping first as I was drawn 2nd, Maisy was good as usual but took a couple of poles, I don't know why, probably because of me! Ellen had a good clear to finish 3rd, we also had another jumping and an agility Maisy was taken out of the agility at the 2nd obstacle (the A Frame) for jumping the contact, and I have decided as soon as she stops listening I'm going to take her out, really for my own benefit as this only results in her ignoring me more and more around the course and as a result I get cross which is not good for either of us, and she took another pole or two in the last jumping. Summer had a lovely clear round in the 1-3 jumping and had a brilliant day getting all her weave entrances independently of Amy which is great progress. On Monday Amy took both the girls on her own and had a brilliant day gaining a 6th in jumping and an 8th in Agility just proving how many seconds she is saving by taking the weaves on her own WELL DONE, Amy also ran Maisy really well as you can see form the video's below, kindly captured by Ellen. Rupert now has his own blog because I seem to have so much to write about him (little monkey) the link can be found below.

Just a couple of Well dones....
Jo with Ronny & Keisha both going grade 6 WOW fantastic
Also to Jo with the other mali's I'm sure people will soon get bored of you taking home all the trophies and rosettes!!! Way to go X
and Sara and Jess the labrador getting a lovely clear round at Packington on Sunday taking her into 15th place - it only gets better.

No comments: