Monday 7 March 2011

Loving this weather

It's lovely walking the dogs on a bright sunny morning, I needed my Sunnies this morning it was so bright! it makes a nice change from the dreary weather we have been having, it finally feels like spring is on the way.
It's a really busy week for us in preparation for Crufts this weekend, Amy & Summer are training hard for the Dogstable and Handling classes, and it's all looking really good so far. Steve has been booked to do our dog swap on Sunday afternoon, bringing Summer and taking Maisy, this will be like an Army manouver as Summer is not allowed to see either Maisy or me before she goes in the ring!! Rupert has been trimmed ready for his Crufts Debut so all he needs is a bath and a final going over by Hils & Sheila on the day. Maisy and Amy had their final flyball training session yesterday, but I think Maisy is always ready to play the flyball game! but this will be her last ever time, I said the same last year, but I really mean it this time, her flyball days are over as I want to save her legs for agility.
Steve has been busy in the garden as we have decided that we are going to cover the whole back garden with artificial grass, so I will have a 12m x 11m obedince ring!! or as steve says Putting green!! either way it means no more MUD, we are hoping to have it all finished for Amy's 21st party at the end of May, I'll get pictures when it's finished.

No comments: