Monday 19 January 2009

So much to do so little time!!


Is it me or are the weekends getting shorter? no sooner have I left work on a Friday afternoon is my alarm waking me for work on Monday morning!
Yesterday at training Maisy looked a bit stiff behind so I'm giving her a few days of lead walks to see if it eases, it may just have been that she was cold when i got her out of the van and i probably didn't warm her muscles up properly before training, but to be sure I'm not going to agility tonight. We seem to have very limited days off in the run up to Crufts.
Agility competitions have filled my diary this year, something we're not used to, Amy and I usually just do our own thing trekking around the obedience circuit with a few flyball shows entered into the mix for good measure, but we have entered into the whole community that is agility! Actually Amy isn't that bothered about Agility, she's still hooked on Obedience which is great news as this is what Summer enjoys the most.
Lots of training for Crufts too - Amy has qualified for YKC Flyball and 18-24years handling finals. This is the first time Amy has been to Crufts and not been in the Obedience, but now Summer is ready to go we have high hopes she will qualify for 2010.
I'm looking forward to Saturdys lesson with Yvonne -hopefully Maisys stiffness will be gone completely by then and there may even be a video for the blog, should give you all a good laugh to lift the spirits if nothing else.

No comments: