Tuesday 12 May 2009

Flyball & Agility

After a lovely weekend off this weekend we are well and truly back to our normal hectic lifestyle!! On Saturday Maisy and I are heading to Worcester for an agility show, I think training went quite well last night but it will all change on the day, hopefully I will control my commands and give Maisy the best chance of that illusive clear round. Sunday we have a very busy flyball competition at Arbury Hall, The Brickyard Boomerangs are racing in the first division of the day, these dogs haven't raced since January so anything could happen, but we have decided to put Summer into the mix as she has really started to enjoy it in training. the next division is the Bandits turn, I'm really looking forward to it as it's our first one outside this season and the dogs always run much better on the grass. I have been asked to judge division 2!!! this will be my first judgeing appointment and I am very nervous, luckily I will have Jo and Amy on the lights to give me a bit of much needed support... Hopefully I won't make too many mistakes, I'll have to swat up on the rules!!!

No comments: