Saturday 2 May 2009

ultimate pet show


Today Maisy was awesome!! Some days are just amazing, Amy and i went to the NEC for the ultimate pet show today were Maisy and I were in an agiltiy demo, It was a brilliant day and Maisy was brilliant, we felt like stars as we walked around the show between demonstrations, people kept stopping us asking to pet Maisy and to say they had seen her perform and thought she was brilliant. I must admit she really did me proud. there was a 40 weave challenge too Maisy ran as first dog and I think you will tell how good she was weaving like a star.

On the way home we stopped of to see CLare's new puppy Hardy, He was sooo cute and the pictures don't really do his cheeky side justice. Tomorrow we are heading to Stratford for the first Darian day, Amy is joining me later after her obedience competition, so plenty to chat about again tomorrow

No comments: