Thursday 4 December 2008

Flyball Dog Advanced


Well finally the points have been added to the BFA website and I can now confirm Maisy is now a Flyball Dog Advanced having gained over 5000 points. When Maisy came to live with us at a year old, I never would have dreamed we would be doing what we are now, my main passion has always been obedience, but unfortunately Maisy didn't share that passion with me!! we put in the hours of training but never really clicked and it was always a fight, since we started flyball about 2 years ago our relationship has blossomed, as owners we always think we have a great relationship with our dog and that it couldn't possible get any better, but Maisy has proved to me that as with people relationships take work and commitment, our bond grows all the time, she adores flyball and now agility and she really excites me about the future, she has taught me it really isn't the winning but enjoying what we do together that counts. those of you that know us will know she is my little Angel even if her halo slips from time to time!! Gotta love her really, I just wish she wouldn't take the "P" out of Amy so much..LOL

No comments: