Saturday 27 December 2008

whoop whoop!!!!


Well I have just had a brilliant day, maisy had 4 runs today 2 eliminations and 2 with faults, in her agility class I was late with her weave command and she missed the entry but appart from that she flew round and to my astonishment came 5th!! she has really began to listen to my directional commands and I can see her potential. in the same class Keisha won, so very well done to her. Ronny ran brilliantly too but watching his video back I can certainly see the similarities between him and Maisy they are soooo fast. Ellen and Hamish came 9th in jumping, but he was a bit naughty in the agility rounds and reminded Ellen not to take her eye off the ball... Anne and Crafty had an interesting day, she lacked concentration but there were some really nice parts so I think she should be pleased, onwards and upwards.

No comments: