Saturday 6 December 2008

Up North Again


Another early start this morning, Maisy and I arrived at Clares for 5.15am ready to hit the M6 to Preston. 2 agility classes and 1 jumping ahead of us. after taking Clares advice I tried to forget I was against the clock and pretend I was only training. well to cut a long story short i came home with a hat trick of eliminations, however I was completely thrilled with how Maisy had performed, we had a wait at the start,12 offside weaves, and contacts Clare only dreams about LOL (she won't thank me for that) Clare had a bad day too there was a brush fence and a wall in agility Maisy jumped without a second thought but Charlie wasn't sure Clare really mernt him too,he also had remembered his fall from the dog walk and had a refusal. after all the classes were over we took the dogs for a walk and boy did they have fun, Maisy taught Charlie to swim!!

No comments: