Monday 1 December 2008

Good Citz


Yesterday we had the good citizens testing for Bronze and gold at club. I am very pleased and proud to say that we had a 100% pass rate. It was a freezing Sunday morning and after Amy and I standing around in the field for nearly 5 hours it was lovely to get home, stick a film on and cuddle up with the dogs on the sofa in front of the fire. Sheila, Chris and Kate (Summer's Mum) and Folly (her sister) popped in to see us, which was lovely, all 3 girls had a lovely time.

Tonight is agility training again, fingers crossed I come home satisfied I have been able to keep up with Maisy! it's going to be cold but we'll soon warm up once we start running around. We are off to Blackpool again on Saturday Morning with Clare for Agility - I wonder if Maisy will be mental for the first class or if I might have a modicum of control LOL the spectators always get their money's worth when we are in the ring.

No comments: