Thursday 11 December 2008

Summers 1st show!

Amy & Summer are off to the NEC tomorrow for their first obedeince competition, Summer has proven to be a little madam when it comes to learning the retrieve and Amy has asked me to take over this particular part of the training process!! we had a go on Tuesday evening and Summer just curled up on the floor not having any of it, i offered her sweeties and she just refused, I was about to give up when I happend to open a packet of raw mince which we were having for our tea! (obviously I was going to cook it first LOL) and Summers ears pricked.. I took some of the mince and asked her to hold the dumbell - hesitantly she went towards it a picked it up! I gave her some mince and we just did it a few more times before ending the training session. this has proven to me that when she give us the "I can't cope with life" look what she really means is "I'm not doing it for that boring treat" Amy won't have a retrieve tomorrow but she is going to work the round and see what happens in the retrieve, it will all be good experience for her going forward.

Maisy and I have a one to one agility lesson with Yvonne Croxford on Saturday afternoon weather permitting. so hopefully, I'll come back with a Zing in my step.

Ronnies Babies

There are a few babies left, if anyone is interested see the mali link on this page for more pictures and information.








No comments: